Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Today I Begin My Service To The Goddess


Religion Belief Journal I Did It
Last night, I put out my moon water to recharge, as well as my bowl of crystals and my new necklace.

I brought out the moonwater first, stood with it in my hands facing the moon, and asked Goddess for blessings on it. Next I brought out my glass bowl of crystals with my necklace and money charm in it.

I held this up to the moon as well, asking for blessings.

Then I just stood there, offering myself.

The earth didn't move, the world didn't change.

At least, not the world around me.

I asked for blessings, for peace on my path. I asked for love and guidance and knowledge.

Something clicked inside me, a key turned in a lock and I felt open and connected.

When I went to bed, before I fell asleep, I saw myself involved in the Great Rite on a beach, under the watchful and loving moon, with a man inside a sacred circle.

The scene changed and I saw myself again in a scene with the same man.

I vibrated, I felt a connection and a presence of the Goddess or the man, who is to say.

The man, however, was symbolic I believe. As evidenced by the Great Rite on the beach.

All this while awake, my dreams last night were insignificant.

Today I begin my service to the Goddess. I think I have given myself to her and the God. I think the images in my head confirmed that I am part of both.

I am blessed.



Tags: my invisible friend  the lord gave and the lord hath taken away blessed be the name o  literature bible  eeking food and seeking money  love spells that truly work  white magic spells for free  live afghan tv