Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

New Moon


New Moon
New Moon is here and for me it certainly signifies a huge transition. Just got back from a much needed vacation to the Happiest Place on Earth 5 days ago and I am finally beginning to feel re-energized.

I've made some career transitions over the last 2 months and everything is falling into place. I work 'full time' for Demand Studios as a freelance writer and part time for other freelance companies: Break Studios, Experts123 and The Content Authority. Demand Studios is my main source of income. I have a blog With that being said, this new transition has allowed me to find more free time for vacationing with my family and doing other things I love, like blogging and frolicking in the meadows. My Witchlets are eager to learn more about Paganism and this summer we are going to hit the books!

Tags: black magic and voodoo  religion belief new age  5 things love isnt  coven spell  greece the euro  love voodoo spells