Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Spell To Undo A Spell


Spell To Undo A Spell
Time: After Midnight any night, waning moon

Incense: benzoin Herb: angelica

Anoint candles with rosemary oil use white candles as many as you like.

You Need: one bead from a necklace you own (preferably a pearl-faux or not)

A small patch of black cloth, some string for tying. Incantation:

"I cast a spell asking, I now ask the favor of having the spell removed.

I understand to take back a spell means giving up something of my own to show my spirit

is true and my intentions are good, I give this pearl/bead from a necklace I own.

I transfer the spell into the and render the spell dormant.

No harm may come from the cancellation of this spell.

No further power shall it have. This is my will -so be it."

Place the pearl/bead in the black cloth - add your angelica herbs -

tie up tightly in the string until you have wrapped the pearl/bead entirely in the cloth.

Dribble a bit of wax from the candles on your final knot you tie and

Then throw the small package away far from your home. Close circle and give thanks.


Origin: http://pagan-magic.blogspot.com