Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Tonight Cleansing Ritual


Tonight Cleansing Ritual
In preparation for tonight's Hecate Ritual, I have through reading another's blogger's wonderful post, strewn small bowls of Apple Cider throughout my home. I just finished cleansing my home a couple of days ago but still had some clutter to depart with, finishing laundry, filling out long overdue Thank You cards, and preparing for my ritual.

This is actually important to me as not only is this my first Hecate Ritual, I feel it is also my first *Offical* (and what I mean by that is that I have intent and focus, something hard for me at times) Spellworking to rid myself of negativity in all forms in order to start on a clean slate and begin the new Year with Fresh Light~

Listening to Reiki and Meditation Music right now and throughout the day in prepping my Soul to sit and speak with the Dark Goddess in asking for strength, Guidence and Light. The two most important things I will be focusing on is negative beliefs in relationship to money (managing it more than wanting to bring it in, since if I learn to manage better, my relatinship to money will help in bringing more in, I believe.) The negativity I hold for a certain individual I feel is very necessary to let go of to continue on my path to enlightment and magick. How can one live a Magickal Life if you're holding onto old ugly thoughts, so I plan on sending out Love and Light to this person and wish them happiness as long as it's far away from me!~

Well, off to finish preparing and to cook and bake some shortbread!~


Origin: http://healing-magic.blogspot.com