Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Weekly Review Round Up 7Witches Coven


Weekly Review Round Up 7Witches Coven
A Week In Review.

Welcome back to another week in review. This week we have a couple more reviews we would love to share with you!

I hope you will visit us soon when you write your own review

When I ordered this love spell, I was heartbroken and trying to chase after someone who wasn't interested in me at all. Days after this spell was cast, I met someone else (we were introduced by a friend) and we really hit it off. In a few weeks we were dating, and now we've recently become engaged and are getting married next year. This all happened within 2 months! Before this, I had been unhappily single for 5 years, and had been trying to find a relationship actively for 6 months.. meeting lots of people but no one who was interested in a long term relationship. - Rita D.

High Priestess's Custom Spell


7witches Coven Review For High Priestess's Custom Spell

I must say that I have been very touched and impressed that when I wrote for help and wrote too many times-ooopsie, J Roslyn wrote back to me and it was a personal reply not an automated reply! I was surprised that she was so supportive, affirming and really respected what is best for me. I felt the effect of her work within me clearing some gook from me to make way for the truer version of me. The rest will take time to see how it plays out. I like that she/the employees here followed up with realistic information as to what I could expect and how to maintain my wish if I so choose to keep it active. It makes perfect sense if you take a whole second to think about it. I have tried other sites and people for help before over many years. Some DID help and most were con artists/scammers. I just really felt this particular spell and communication between J Roslyn and me just really made a HUGE difference. I felt respected, heard, valued and that the service I paid for was indeed performed and was successful thus far. I have a LOT more respect and willingness to work with this site now and at least J Roslyn. I rarely ask for anything for myself but now I am at a time I MUST. I really just want to give all these ladies a BIG BIG hug! We will see how the rest of this plays out but I am grateful thus far. Thank you! - Julie D.

Tags: rune runic  four corner church  famous atheist richard dawkins  asgard odin  your ficklene  name of the laughing buddha  wayne dyer and leukemia