Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Earthwise Digest Number 2697


Earthwise Digest Number 2697

Worldwide Pagan Wicca Witch Paganism

MESSAGES IN THIS DIGEST (2 MESSAGES)

1. Eye of the Sorcerer blog post From: Moloch 2. My Magical Day From: Holly Stokes View All Topics Create New Topic

MESSAGES


1.

EYE OF THE SORCERER BLOG POST


POSTED BY: "MOLOCH" MOLOCH@MOLOCHSORCERY.COM XX MOLOCH XX

Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:46 am (PDT)

tell you about my commute home from work this afternoon. Here we go:

Warning.. mushy content to follow.

Well, earlier today I was blogging about work ethics and about doing the

best you can do and then taking it a step further. all the while that I was

writing about this I was thinking about my husband because he is that way as

well. He just cannot make himself do something half way. He always has to go

a step beyond what one might think you should do so that he does it better

than what was done before.

Well.. the thoughts of my darling husband lingered through my mind all the

way home. Every time I think of him, I can't help but smile. It's one of

those smiles that starts right in the center of your being and just jumps

right out onto your face as though it cannot be contained! So, I'm driving

home and thinking about him and smiling all the while and I thought to

myself, "thoughts of my hubby are just fluttering through my mind like a

butterfly upon a breeze
" I know, I know.. I'm sappy that way.

Just a few minutes into my drive and "Our Song" comes on the radio. ok so

you know I had to chuckle a bit to myself as a grin covered my entire face.

I reach over and turn up the radio and at that moment I am in a que to merge

onto another section of the interstate and as I sat there singing along to

"our song" I look over at the traffic and in the median bounces a butterfly

right past my car.. LOL! Finally I make it up to the merge and as traffic

from the other lanes are mingling a truck moves over in front of me with the

license plate of 777LVV. I think to myself.. "OMG, can this get much

better!
" You see we were married on 7/7/07. I continue singing and making

my way home.

The song is over and I can't get much happier. I'm on my way home, I have a

wonderful husband and life is pretty good today. As these thoughts fill my

mind, it's time to merge again and you won't believe this but now I am

behind another car with one of those angelic numbered license plates. This

time it's 444, which means the angels are surrounding you and with you. You

can imagine, I am all grins!

My commute is about an hours drive and now I am getting really close to

home. Again, I am qed up to merge onto the last bit of highway just before

hitting the back streets to home. I'm sitting there at a mere crawl inching

my way forward, the windows are down, the radio is on and a cool breeze

comes into my window. I breathe a heavy sigh and think to myself," What a

beautiful day" just then a car slowly passes by and yep you guessed it

another plate with angelic numbers. This time it's 111, which means

opportunity and new doorways opening up.

Just seconds after seeing the 111, this thought rolled into my head, "I

just need to let go of thinking about the things I don't have and

concentrate on what I do have in my life
". Just as that thought finished, I

look over and there is yet another car with 444 on the license plate! I'm

thinking.. no one will ever believe this! This was the universe confirming

my path or at least that's how I like to believe.

Just amazing! Funny how life works. Those things that can't be explained.

Some call them coincidences. I call it magic!

Love life and watch it love you back!

Many Blessings,

Raventalker


Back to top Reply to sender Reply to group Reply via web post

Messages in this topic (1) Recent Activity

* 15 New Members
* 2 New Files

Visit Your Group Cat Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

discuss everything



Tags: germania tacitus text  feminist spirituality  doctor beowulf guide  os conclaves de lcifer  all about greek gods and goddesses  modern day witchcraft  equinox press equinox books publisher