Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

My Supernatural Capacity


John14V1 7 Jesus Confirmed That Those Who Have See Me In Supernatural Capacity Have Seen My Supernatural Father
Jesus confirmed that those who have see me in Supernatural capacity, have seen my Supernatural Father Free of the moral laws and sins.
Daily Bible Reading from BibleStudyTools.com

John 14:1-14
I Am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life
1 "Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. Believe in God and worship Him in truth, no liars and in spirit, no hypocrisy as displayed by the politicians. 2 In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also my Friends. Jesus turned His Labourers into His own Friends prepared to lay down their lifes for the sake of Message that He brought into the world. 4 And you know the way to where I am going." 5 Thomas said to him, "Friend and not Lord as Thomas was twice-born, we do not know where you are going. How can we know the way?" 6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jesus will only handle who are truthful and clean-hearted. They work for God and take no money. 7 If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you do know him and have seen him."
In Jesus, we have been moved from the brick-built Synagogues made by human hands for the Rabbi, a Priest of Moses or teacher of the moral laws, to the Temple of God made by Nature where the Christ, our Royal Priest greater than John, the Baptist, Prophet Elijah, called Innerman is sitting in your heart that leads your life to Salvation through Preaching Gospel. Thus, with Christ in our hearts, we are solitary capable of entering into the Vineyard of our Father where the True Vine Christ Jesus is Planted by our Father. This Vineyard has a Narrow Gate for the solitary and through grace you find this Gate. In Jesus, we have Fellowship of Royal Priests and those who employ Hireling Dog-Collared Priests in Moses for Prayer and fasting, the old rituals in Moses are Anti-Christs annulling the Sacrifice of Jesus as the Lamb of God. Technical help needed.

Tags: the gods and us  cotisations definies article 83  relationship between science and religion  voodo love spell  runa sezaki in black  book of black magic