Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Pagan Eye Sunset Over The Nile


Pagan Eye Sunset Over The Nile
With a wonderful exhibition called Journey Through the Afterlife: Ancient Egyptian Book of the Dead just having begun at the British Museum, I thought I'd choose an image of Egypt for my Pagan Eye post this week.

Here is a picture of sunset over the Nile, which I took while I was on holiday in Egypt several years ago. The photo was taken from a boat on the Nile. I think the silhouetted buildings you can see on the river bank are in Cairo, but I might be misremembering. If you recognise the view, do


Tags: love spell telenovela  learning to lucid dream  isis paranormal  christmas in the occupied holy land  black magic spells uk  high magic spells