Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

We Attract Abundance When


We Attract Abundance When We Ask From A Compassionate Heart Jlh
We attract abundance when we ask from a compassionate heart.

- jonathan lockwood huieThe "Law of Attraction" is a Half-Truth

Everything regarding the so called "Law of Attraction" is an opinion. There is no scientific basis whatsoever for the "law," as there is no scientific basis for anything else in metaphysics or in religion. Does that mean all of metaphysics is wrong? No, just unprovable.

Is intent - or intention - real? While not scientifically provable, intent is certainly very real in my personal experience, and the experience of many I know well.

My Intent is my transmission to the entire Universe. It is the way I speak my vision for the future. While I can "speak" anything to the Universe, many transmissions are not received or are diverted.

My compassionate intents are generally received clearly and acted upon - perhaps not immediately, or in exactly the way I hope- but acted upon favorably, nonetheless.

However desires that are neutral - such as my desire to win the lottery - are just ignored. Further, my harmful or "evil" desires are not only rejected by the Universe, but are mirrored back to me as intense personal suffering - essentially Hell-on-earth.

The usual expression of the "Law of Attraction" states that the Universe will give you ANYTHING you want. That is half-true in that you can have anything that you request with compassion. The untruth is the expectation that the Universe will respond favorably when you ask selfishly or ask to harm others.

Consider the distinction between affluence and riches. Affluence is a state of mind. I can perceive affluence regardless of my external circumstances. The Universe responds favorably when I request affluence. I always receive the feeling of having everything I need. Sometimes I actually receive riches, and sometimes I receive that satisfied feeling with what the Universe deems is best for me. Either way, I truly receive affluence.

If you prefer to use the phrase "Law of Attraction," just remember that it will provide what you request with compassion, but not satisfy your hurtful or greedy requests.

-

Copyright (c) by Jonathan Lockwood Huie.
First published on my Daily Inspirational Quotes blog. Also see Inspirational Quotes.

Tags: artemis greek goddess greek  all about demon baal  covalent bonds ionic bonds and hydrogen bond  july 2013 calendar  more grease to your elbow  weak hair remedie