Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

New Witchycrafts


New Witchycrafts
Hello, friends!

First of all, as always, I want to thank you guys for your awesome words of support over my little "drama". *sigh* I do overreact, don't I?! But it was a good lesson to learn, and now life goes on!

I just finished three new felt rune sets filled with herbs for my Etsy, they look so lovely! I filled them with pinches of rosemary, lavender and calendula dried seeds. I'll try to find some mugsworth and jasmine in the local shops, they have all to do with divination (the purple set is not filled with any herbs, this is the one I forgot to add them to it...):

Also I created a sweet Gaia Goddess, another suggestion made by Lucas (seems like soon I'll have to pay him some commission! LOL). She looks so cute I wanted to keep her to myself! :o):

Now I'll go back to my little witch: he's got another tonsilitis crisis! *triple loud sigh* Tomorrow afternoon I'll take him to the doctor, and see if there's anything else I can do to make him stronger. Fortunately this time is a mild crisis, with no high fever, so he's at home being fed and spoiled! :o)


Credit: http://ceremonial-magic.blogspot.com