Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Correspondences


Correspondences
So Im kind of new to ceremonial/ritual magick. I dont consider it witchcraft only to improve my spirituality, but I suppose on the outside it would be considered witchcraft. I only say this because I see myself as a Christian Mystic as I dont identify with any other religion besides christianity but without going into the mysticism part christianity doesnt answer all my questions about life, etc.

Since Im not apart of any "tradation" or "system" how do I determine what correspondences work for me? Is it trial by error? by reading a book? So far I have just been choosing what feels right and what Im drawn too, but Im recently started to think about creating a pernament sacred space in my room and Im having trouble finding the right "cleansing" technique - for rituals I use a bell. Im going to be using a part of my room that doesnt get used often.

Im thinking of buying Hollands Grimoire of Magickal Correspondences: A Ritual Handbook to help with correspondences but since Im not part of any tradition or system Im not sure how much help it will be.

Thoughts?




Reference: http://master-of-pentagram.blogspot.com