Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

More Useful Recipes And Spells


More Useful Recipes And Spells
I'm having a bit of an off-day so I'm just going to post some more useful BOS info. I promise I will return to the deep spiritual musings eventually, once I get out of this rut I'm in:

Angel Invocation-


(From John Dee's Enochian Keys)

Eee Nu Rah


Eee Nu Rah

Eee Nu Rah


Zay

Astra's Energy


(Recipe given to me by my mentor, Aslinn Dhan Dragonhawk)

3 drops cinnamon oil


12 drops olive oil

12 drops lemon oil

and recite this charm:


"Energy of the world unite in me,

Bring energy and life to me,

help me get through the busy day,

as I with strength go on my way."

Broomstick Blessing


by Yours Truly

Bless this broom with this charm


Witches' tool of old

May you be charged


Bright and bold.

The ocean's might


The wind's flight

The fire's light


The Earth's height

All these elements their powers be yours,

Blessed be...

*Cleanse spiritual working space with newly charged broom*

*Once done chant*

I may not ride you as legends tell


But I still use you well

Unexpected company comes when you have fell


Yours is the gift of the hearth

That is how I see your worth


A symbol of a woman's place and power

And of sabbats at the the midnight hour


I ask that you serve me well

As I softly weave this spell


And honor your sacred place

So mote it be!

P.S. If I post anything that is yours without giving due credit, please message me or email me.

You can email me at setlahseafox@yahoo.com!

Brightest Blessings Be



Tags: black magic chants  fast working love spells  amhain sabbat  a computer could write  self dedication witch ritual  witch spells for beginners