Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Edmonton Tarot Introduction


Edmonton Tarot Introduction
Those of us who love tarot know that its imagery is all around us - sometimes in the most surprising forms and places! I'm going to do a series of posts focusing on tarot imagery that I've found right here in Edmonton where I live. As usual, these posts will be intermittent although I'll try to post a new Edmonton tarot card every Friday.

The series will focus on the 22 cards of the Major Arcana. I'll briefly describe the meaning of each card and then tell you about the Edmonton photo I've chosen to illustrate it. All the photos have been taken by myself, My Rare One or by friends. I deliberately avoided using Edmonton photos that I could simply find on the internet because where's the fun and challenge in that? My only other rule for this series was that all the photos must be of public objects or public locations so that anyone can easily see them in Edmonton if they want to.

This post's photo is of a mural painted on the side of Sanctuary Curio Shoppe, a store just south of Whyte Avenue (one of Edmonton's favourite areas for shopping, bars and restaurants). Sanctuary is a wonderfully funky place specializing in pagan, goth and kink merchandise. The mural portrays the artist's interpretation of the Temperance, World and Star cards of the Major Arcana.

"[Photo by Debra She Who Seeks]"

Tags: white magic herbs  modern day witchcraft  belief by religion two two  eventeenth sunday year a children  feng shui gemstones set  black magic spells love  replaying history learning world history through playing civiliz